Friday, April 9, 2010

HOT WHEELS


Dodge Challenger racing car

70 Buick GSX..muscle car

Rapid Respone..nenongg..nenonggg...

Asphalt Assault... This was the first car to feature the J5 wheels

55 Chevy Bel Air sport sedan 2-door hardtop

Corvette Grand Sport

56 Mercury

Custom V-8 Vega..Chevrolet Vega GT Hatchback Coupe

Dodge Challenger with sticker K&N...muscle car

GM Chevroletor..Designer Challenge pack

Ferrari F430.. now i hav 2 color ferrari F430

Bad Bagger..cool!!!!

OCC Costum Bike..wowww very cool!!!

Stockar...yeahhh..now i hav 2 stockar

5 comments:

  1. Very nice.
    I also scored the 55 Chevy Bel Air & yelloe F430.
    Saw a few Bagger's & other 2010 line (which I bought for Mr. Artt), but not for me.

    What I want is that K&N Challenger, rapid response, '56 Merc & the elusive 370Z!!

    Btw, that GM Chevroletor, 1 for me ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i want the yellow ferrari, yellow grand sport (coz i got the other 4 colours), rapid response and OCC bike! the dodge will be cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rafys : me too found a few bad bagger's n dodge K&N...i want the 370Z..

    saruman : ur OCC bike n rapid response at my office.. :D

    who want the Corvette Grand Sport..i hav extra

    ReplyDelete