Saturday, February 18, 2012

FLAG FLYERS 5 PACK























I finally managed to get 5pack flag flyers. thank you my friend, mr IQBAL ..
Here I share with the pictures I have taken from car no 1 to no 5..
car no 1 MUSCLE TOON - Tampo USA with white color,
car no 2 VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE CUP - Tampo GERMANY with black color,
car no 3 NISSAN SKYLINE R32 - Tampo JAPAN with red color,
car no 4 JAGUAR XJ220 - Tampo GREAT BRITAIN with blue color &
car no 5 BLOWN CAMARO - Tampo MEXICO metalflake gold color..
I only need the SKYLINE R32.. 
now looking the white Skyline Copter Chase Playset & Skyline 5 pack night breed to complete my collection skyline without variant.. :)

All pictures taken from close range. I use a nikkor 50mm F1/8 and macro conventer. But I'm still in the learning process using a macro lens. still need helps from u guys ;)


hope u guys enjoy my pics.......

3 comments: